The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids is looking for qualified people to join our fight to reduce tobacco use and its deadly toll in the United States and around the world. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format, or by fax to 202.296.5427.
- Senior Legal Advisor, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Program Associate, Advocacy
- Program Assistant, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Program & Financial Compliance Officer, International Grants
- Associate Director of International Communications, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Associate Director, Advocacy Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Intern, Africa Program, International Programs
- Associate Director, International Research
- Advocacy Coordinator, Philippines
- Program Manager, China and Philippines
- Associate Director of Capacity Building and Training
- Director of Development, Individual Major Gifts
- India State Policy Director
Each semester and during the summer, we offer several internship positions in our communications, advocacy, constituency relations and research departments. These positions are paid and can be done for school credit. As positions become available, we will list them here on this page.
How You Can Help
Join Our Fight
Sign up for updates and opportunities to take action in the fight against tobacco.
Help us protect children from tobacco addiction and save lives.
Tobacco by the Numbers
480,000: Annual tobacco-related deaths in U.S.
$170 billion: Annual tobacco-related health care costs in U.S.
5.6 million: U.S. kids under 18 alive today who will ultimately die from smoking (unless smoking rates decline)
Six million: Annual tobacco-related deaths worldwide
600,000: Annual deaths worldwide caused by secondhand smoke
One billion: Worldwide deaths from tobacco this century unless urgent action is taken