The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids is looking for qualified people to join our fight to reduce tobacco use and its deadly toll in the United States and around the world. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format, or by fax to 202.296.5427.
- Grants Unit Compliance Intern, International Advocacy Resource Center
- Advocacy Coordinator, South Africa, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Advocacy Coordinator, Brazil, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Research Intern, International Advocacy Resource Center
- Program Associate, Youth Advocacy
- Advocacy Coordinator, China
- Advocacy Coordinator Tanzania
- Associate Director, Advocacy, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Director of Media Relations
- Director of Africa Programs
How You Can Help
Join Our Fight
Sign up for updates and opportunities to take action in the fight against tobacco.
Help us protect children from tobacco addiction and save lives.
Tobacco by the Numbers
480,000: Annual tobacco-related deaths in U.S.
$170 billion: Annual tobacco-related health care costs in U.S.
5.6 million: U.S. kids under 18 alive today who will ultimately die from smoking (unless smoking rates decline)
Six million: Annual tobacco-related deaths worldwide
600,000: Annual deaths worldwide caused by secondhand smoke
One billion: Worldwide deaths from tobacco this century unless urgent action is taken