The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids is looking for qualified people to join our fight to reduce tobacco use and its deadly toll in the United States and around the world. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format, or by fax to 202.296.5427.
- Advocacy Coordinator, China Programs (Beijing, China)
- Research Intern, International Advocacy Resource Center
- Director, Global Public Health Advocacy Initiative
- Associate Director of Training and Capacity Building
- India States Manager (New Delhi, India)
- International Communications Manager
- Associate Director of International Communications
- Country Director, Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Policy Director, China (Beijing, China)
- Country Director/Руководитель программы (Moscow, Russia)
Each semester and during the summer, we offer several internship positions in our communications, advocacy, constituency relations and research departments. These positions are paid and can be done for school credit. As positions become available, we will list them here on this page.
How You Can Help
Join Our Fight
Sign up for updates and opportunities to take action in the fight against tobacco.
Help us protect children from tobacco addiction and save lives.
Tobacco by the Numbers
443,000: Annual tobacco-related deaths in U.S.
$96 billion: Annual tobacco-related health care costs in U.S.
Six million: U.S. kids alive today who will ultimately die from smoking
Five million+: Annual tobacco-related deaths worldwide
600,000: Annual deaths worldwide caused by secondhand smoke
One billion: Worldwide deaths from tobacco this century unless urgent action is taken